#AJM61215048 Silver Lined Teal Seed Beads
#AJM61215047 Silver Lined Aqua Seed Beads
#AJM61215038 Opaque Turquoise Seed Beads
#AJM61215023 Copper Seed Beads
#AJM63815140 Copper Chain
#63800021 Copper Eye/Head Pins
#63800223 Copper Findings Pack
#63800013 Copper Jump Rings
Round Nose Pliers
Needle Nose Pliers
Techniques to Know:
1. Cut (2) 8” lengths of copper chain.
2. Using 4mm jump rings, attach a lobster claw clasp to one end of one chain and attach a 1” extender chain to one end of the other chain.
3. Make the seed bead head pins. See the illustration for details. This pattern has 15 beaded head pins.
4. Thread the beaded head pins onto an eye pin, starting with a copper seed bead, then a beaded pin. Continue alternating the seed beads and beaded pins, ending with a seed bead. Form a loop.
5. Attach the free end of each chain to one of the eye pin loops.
1. Cut (2) 1/2” lengths of chain.
2. Gather the chains together at one end using a 4mm jump ring.
3. Attach an earring wire to the jump ring.
4. Make the seed bead eye pins. See illustration for details. This pattern has 6 beaded head pins.
5. Attach the free end of each 1/2” chain to one end of the longest eye pin loops.
6. Attach the longest eye pin to the next longest eye pin using 4mm jump rings. Continue connecting the eye pins together using jump rings.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 for the matching earring.